It’s Nutella week at the Cottage – by the way, shouldn’t it be every week? – and after trying our hands at homemade Nutella and a Nutella icing, we’re going to feature 25 Nutella desserts that will make you drool.
25 Incredible Nutella Desserts
We know. It’s hard not to spoon Nutella straight from jar, but if you hold back for a moment we’ll share our list of 25 spectacularly delicious Nutella Desserts from our friends, fave bloggers and YouTubers. Yes, there will be cake and cookies, crepes and waffles, truffles, a milkshake and the most amazing Nutella cheesecake you’ve ever seen. So saddle in and browse these creative and yummy Nutella desserts!
1) Nutella Berry Crepes: Let’s kick of this list with a classic! Nutella, fresh berries crepes are a match made in heaven! Seriously, just look these beautiful crepes Jo Cismaru from Jo Cooks has created for us!
4) Nutella Mug Cake: And here is a mug version for those of us who won’t skip on the yumminess of Nutella cake but prefer a small portion! The amazing dessert was created by the wonderful Julie of Table for Two.
6) Nutella Dessert Pizza: We can’t stop obsessing over the amazing dessert pizza Gemma Stafford of Bigger, Bolder Baking has created! Delicious brioche dough is thickly layered with Nutella, bananas, marshmallows and caramel sauce!
7) Nutella Cinnamon Rolls: The wonderful Ali from Gimme Some Oven has prepared delicious Nutella cinnamon rolls. Just look at this beautiful chocolate drizzle! The past part? You can make them in just one hour!
10) Nutella Cheesecake: Our dear friend Amy from utry.it has created the ultimate Nutella cheesecake: An Oreo crust layered with silky-soft Nutella cheesecake filling and topped with Nutella ganache! And did we mention this is a no-bake recipe?
12) Nutella bread pudding: Get a spoon and dig into this Nutella bread pudding! Kimberly of A Night Owl came up with this Nutella dessert, which is made of croissants, heavy cream and, you guessed it, Nutella!
17) Nutella Stuffed Beignets: Every time the name of a dessert begins with the words “Nutella” and “stuffed” we’re on full alert to find deliciousness. All the credit for these lovely Nutella beignets goes to Vedika from Hot Chocolate Hits.
18) Soft Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies: Can you believe the deliciousness? Lindsey from American Heritage Cooking has baked these beautiful soft Nutella chocolate chips cookies. They’re chewy and super yummy. Check it out!
19) 3 Ingredient Nutella Cookies: Because we couldn’t possibly have enough cookies, we have one more recipe from our wonderful friend Lainey of Simply Bakings! Just look how amazing her Nutella cookies are, plus she uses only some pie crust, Nutella and sugar to make them!
21) Nutella Hot Coffee: And while we’re on the topic of Nutella and drinks, check out this droolworthy Nutella hot coffee from Teena Agnel of Feed Your Temptations! Coffee, Nutella and mini marshmallows, enough said.
23) Nutella Pull-Apart Bread: Tatyana from Tatyana’s Everyday Food took a very creative approach to Nutella bakes and came up with a delicious Nutella pull-apart bread. It’s stuffed with cinnamon, pecans and loads of Nutella!
25) Nutella & Strawberry Sandwich: Diana Johnson from Eating Richly has made a delicious Nutella and strawberry sandwich! Sweet Nutella, ripe strawberries and toasted pound cake make up for the perfect Sunday brunch!
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks so much for visiting the Cottage Blog. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you always get our latest tutorials and videos. It’s free!
Country Hill Cottage
Share this post