We know how much you love red velvet desserts! And after sharing our red velvet mini cakes, red velvet cupcake recipe, and no-fail cream cheese frosting, it’s high time for our list of 25 over-the-top red velvet desserts! And we’re grateful for the opportunity to share so many wonderful treats from our friends, inspiring bloggers, and YouTubers. So hold on to your cake fork, this one goes down a treat!
25 Incredible Red Velvet Desserts
1) Red Velvet Layer Cake: The iconic red velvet layer cake is a must on every red-velvet-related treat list! And Sally from Sally’s Baking Addiction not only shares her great recipe but also gives plenty of tips for perfect results!
3) Red Velvet Pancakes: These gorgeous red velvet pancakes by Gemma of Gemma Stafford’s Bigger Bolder Baking are on our list of must makes! Naturally, they came with a cream cheese frosting and a delicious, thick maple-pecan sauce!
4) Red Velvet French Toast: Karina from Cafe Delites is spoiling us with her mouthwatering red velvet French toast! Being a cake lover through and through she stuffed the toast with vanilla bean cheesecake filling!
5) Red Velvet Cinnamon Roll: Who could say no to this beautiful red velvet cinnamon rolls from Amanda of The Skinny Fork? We love the idea to combine two of our favourite treats into one epic dessert!
7) Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: Jaclyn from Cooking Classy describes her red velvet chocolate chip cookies as lightly chocolatey, deliciously chewy, gorgeously red and simply fantastic. We couldn’t agree more!
9) S’mores Red Velvet Waffle Stacks: What could be more decadent than this towering stack of smores red velvet waffles? Julianne of Beyond Frosting makes this for breakfast, but we could eat this dessert any time of day!
15) Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwich: You didn’t think we were done with the topic red velvet and ice cream just yet? Of course not! These wonderful red velvet ice cream sandwiches from Shawnda of The Brewer & The Baker deserve a feature, too!
21) Red Velvet Rice Krispie Treats: Would do you get when you combine red velvet cake and rice crispy treats? The most amazing sweet of course! Stephanie Day from Eat. Drink. Love. made these lovely red velvet rice krispie treats!
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies: By now it’s probably obvious that we love red velvet dessert in any way, shape or form and these red velvet whoopie pies from Michelle of Brown Eyed Baker are no exception.
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks so much for visiting the Cottage Blog. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you always get our latest tutorials and videos. It’s free!
Country Hill Cottage
Share this post