We value digital inclusion
We are committed to provide a quality online experience at our website, regardless of ability or technology. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has equal access to our digital content.
We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA to ensure our digital content and offerings are ADA Compliant.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our site. To ensure accessibility, we have taken the following actions:
- Navigation: Our website can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
- Markup: We use semantically structured markup to include headings, paragraphs, and lists.
- Titles: All pages have page titles and title tags written for easy comprehension of the page content.
- Alt text: We create alt text for images so that screen readers can read them.
- Closed Captions: We provide closed captions for our videos when audio is available.
- Layout: We strive to maintain a consistent and predictable layout on all web pages.
- Fonts: We use easy-to-ready fonts on high-contrast backgrounds.
- Colors: We chose high-contrast colors that ensure text and buttons are readable.
- Tools: We use independent tools to evaluate and improve the accessibility compliance.
- Feedback: Solicit feedback and suggestions from users to improve accessibility.
Please note that our efforts to make Country Hill Cottage accessible and usable for everyone are ongoing, and we continually review any changes or additions to our website to ensure accessibility compliance.
Despite these efforts, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of our site, such as third-party links or embedded content.
We provide these outbound links to third party websites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the website or any association with its operators. We do not warrant the function, accuracy, or accessibility of any linked websites.
Certain services and products throughout this website are provided by third parties, and we do not warrant the sale, use, or function of any products or services of any third party. In addition, we do not warrant the function, accuracy, or accessibility of any information that has been added or linked to this Website by users of our site.
Here to help
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on www.countryhillcottage.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us as detailed below and we’ll be happy to assist.
If you have any questions or want to report an accessibility issue, please contact us and we will make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns.