Who is ready for summer and cute butterfly cupcakes? First, we prepare an easy, one-bowl orange-flavored batter, and then show two ways to create adorable butterfly cupcakes. These lovely cakes are perfect for Mother’s Day, birthdays or bridal showers. You can download the printable cupcake wrappers we used at the end of this post. The cupcake wrappers feature our Belton Butterfly design and will make your bakes look extra adorable!
- kitchen scale or measuring cups and spoons
- lemon juicer
- lemon grinder
- large metal spoon
- large and small mixing bowls
- whisk (Alternatively, use an electric mixer.)
- 12-hole cupcake or muffin tin (pan)
- 12 paper cupcake cases (liners)
- oven mitts or kitchen towel
- cooling rack
- small paring knife
- cutting board
- palette knife or butter knife
Storage and shelf life of the butterfly cupcakes
The cupcakes keep fresh for 3 days in the fridge. Allow coming to room temperature before enjoying them.
Free Printable Cupcake Wrapper
Click on the button to download your free printable cupcake wrappers!