Learn our easy meringue kiss recipe! Homemade, they are especially delicious as they have a crackling crust and a soft, gooey inside.
Meringues are rather dried in the oven than baked, so it’s best to keep the temperature low. They are a delicious treat and also make a lovely gift.
Meringue kisses are a perfect addition to any dessert table.The basic meringue can be easily transformed into a variety of colours and shapes.
Tools to make meringue kiss at home
You’ll need the following tools and supplies to make meringue kiss at home:
- kitchen scale or measuring cups and spoons
- hand-held or stand mixer with the whisk attachment
- large mixing bowl
- disposable piping (pastry) bag
- large open star tube (tip/nozzle) (e.g. Ateco 827, Wilton 1M, JEM 1M)
- wax (greaseproof) paper or baking (parchment) paper or a non-stick baking mat
- baking tray (sheet)
- cooling rack
Over to you!
Thanks so much for visiting Country Hill Cottage – we’re so happy you’re here! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the social media buttons you see below the post.