Free printable fall gift tags add a simple and beautiful touch to handmade presents, DIY gifts, and homemade treats. This set of 8 printable gift and thank you tags is perfect for all autumn celebrations, including birthdays, fall weddings and Thanksgiving. Download the free printables for gift wrapping your goods in style!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Learn more
I just photographed a couple of autumn treats and thought they’d make lovely fall food gifts. And after creating printable fall wall art, I also decided to create matching pumpkin gift tags. You can download the free printable gift tags at the end of the post. Enjoy!
Free printable fall gift tags
In the past, we have shared free printable gift tags for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and Christmas, and now we add a set of gorgeous autumn gift and favor tags. There are so many occasions and ways you can use these DIY gift tags to personalize and decorate presents, gifts, treats and thank you favours during the fall months.
- fall birthday gift tags
- autumn wedding favours tags
- fall baby shower favor tags
- teacher gift tags
- Thanksgiving favour and gift tags
- to celebrate the season
- or simply to say thank you to someone special
If you like these printable DIY gift tags, please let me know in the comments how you plan to use them!
About the design
The free fall gift tags feature our Prestwood Pumpkin design and a whimsical grey font set before a white background. Usually, I go for coloured backgrounds. But when designing these fall-themed gift tags, I liked the fresh and clean farmhouse look of a white backdrop.
I draw all the designs for our printables by hand arrange these drawings into patterns and graphics. You can find out more about the designing process of this pattern in this post about creating the Prestwood Pumpkin print.
What’s included in this set of printable autumn gift tags?
Printable gift and favour tags are perfect for decorating gifts for your loved ones and expressing gratitude. You can also use them as free printable favor tags to label thank you favours on parties or autumn weddings. The following 4 fall and Thanksgiving-themed messages are included:
- Hello Fall
- Welcome Autumn
- Happy Thanksgiving
- be thankful
The download also includes 4 additional free printables with the following wording:
- thank you
- for you
- with love
How to download and print the free fall printable gift tags
Here are a few tips for downloading and printing the printable gift tags for fall:
- For the best results, open the PDF in Adobe Reader, which is a free PDF reader. If Adobe Reader isn’t already installed on your device, click here to start the installation (un-check any optional offers.)
- Tab the pink button and download the PDF file to your device. Due to the file size, the download can take a few minutes.
- Locate the file on your device (usually the download folder) and open.
- To print, navigate to “File” in the top menu bar and choose the option “Print” or click the printer icon.
- You can set your printer settings in the printer dialogue boxes. I recommend to print at actual size (100%) and select the option print at the highest quality.
What paper should I use to print free printable gift tags?
I recommend printing the gift tags on good quality card stock. You can either print the fall gift tags on a white paper or ivory paper. Ivory or cream coloured paper adds a subtle warm note, which makes the free printable favor tags even more appealing for autumn gift wrapping and seasonal thank you favours.
We use this Canon printer to print our printables and like the quality of the prints.
Print the free printable fall gift tags at a different size
The printable autumn gift tags have a size of 2.4 in x 3.5 in / 6 cm x 9 cm. You can easily change the size of the free printable gift labels to print smaller gift tags by adjusting the sizes in the printer settings. Here is how to do it:
- Open the gift tags in Adobe Reader.
- Go to “File” in the top left corner and choose the option “Print.”
- In the printer dialogue box, select the option “Custom Scale.”
- Enter the value 80% to print 2 in x 3 in / 5 cm x 7 cm gift tags.
- To print at 100% again, check the option “Actual size.”
Free Printable Autumn Gift Tags
Tab the button to download the printable free fall gift and favour tags.
Over to you!
Thanks so much for visiting Country Hill Cottage – we’re so happy you’re here! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the social media buttons you see below the post.