Craft pretty printable Trick-or-Treat favour boxes to gift Halloween sweets and candy in style! The boxes feature our The Rose and The Raven print from our 2017 Halloween collection, and we used them to package delicious 4-ingredient fudge with meringue kisses and Oreo cookies. You can download the free printable favour box below this post.
More from The Rose and The Raven Halloween Collection
Check out the links below for more fun and creative Halloween themed recipes, crafts and printables.
- Learn all about The Rose and The Raven Halloween collection
- Halloween Fudge with Meringue Kisses and Oreos
- Giant Two-Toned Paper Flowers
- Halloween Brookies with Candy
- Printable Cookie Envelopes
- Raven Cakes Bites
- Printable Window Cake Box
- Printable Wall Art
- Purple Autumn Flower Arrangement for Halloween
The Halloween fudge looks adorable packaged in cute printable Trick-or-Treat favor boxes. You can find this foolproof fudge recipe in this tutorial.
- heavy card stock or photo paper
- printable trick-or-treat favour boxes (download below)
- grease-proof paper or tissue paper
- craft scissors
- glue stick or double-sided tape
- metal ruler (optional)
- bone folder (optional)
- single hole punch
- Print the box. Print the favor box on DIN A4 or US letter size photo paper or card stock. Optionally, print the decorative pattern on the back of the box.
- Cut out. Cut out the box following the grey lines. Punch two holes into each top flap where the grey circles mark the spot.
- Score and fold. Score and fold the box using the bone folder and metal ruler or do it freehand.
- Apply glue. Apply glue to all the flaps that say “Glue” or use double-sided tape.
- Assemble the box. Glue the bottom flaps to the side parts and then glue together the sides. Line the box with greaseproof paper or tissue paper, fill with treats and close the box using a piece of ribbon.
Free Printable Trick-or-Treat Favor Boxes
Click on the button to download your free printable trick-or-treat favor box to gift Halloween sweets in style!