Show off your festive spirit and learn to make an easy and quick jingle bells wreath. This pretty DIY Christmas wreath adds festive touches to your front door, mantle or party décor!
You only need a handful of bells, a piece of sturdy wire, ribbon and not more than five minutes to create this beautiful homemade craft holiday wreath. You can use the jingle bells wreath as Christmas door decoration or hang it over your mantel.
What you need to make a jingle bells Christmas wreath
Here’s what you need for a 20-cm / 8-in wreath:
- 42 to 46 3.5 cm / 1 3/8 in jingle bells in gold or another colour (combination) of your choice. I used only shiny and matte gold jingle bell ornaments. Since Jingle bells are available in an amazing collection of shades, you can easily adapt this holiday wreath technique to any colour scheme and make it part of your Christmas home décor. Use metal bells if you want the wreath to jingle and clink.
- 85 cm / 33.5 in sturdy wire. I used round 16-gauge half hard stainless-steel craft wire. This type of wire can be manipulated into a round shape and will keep its form whereas softer wires (so-called dead soft wires, e.g. aluminium wire) won’t hold their shape.
- a red piece of 1.5 cm / 0.6 cm ribbon for hanging the wreath. As the wreath is has a little weight to it, select a sturdy ribbon. Adjust the length of the ribbon according to your needs.
- a 4 cm / 1.6 in red-and-white chequered ribbon to tie a bow
- wire cutter and needle nose pliers
More DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas
Check out my 3 pinecone wreath ideas and felt holiday wreaths if you want more homemade Christmas wreath ideas!