Channel some Christmas cheer with 3 pinecone wreath ideas that will bring the festive spirit to your home! First up is a classic red and green wreath with natural pinecones and ruby bauble ornaments. The next wreath is a snowy take on holiday wreaths: frost-tipped pinecones, blue ornaments, iced boxwood, silver leaves and glittery stars. For the last design, we studded the wreath with rose gold pinecones, iced silk roses, and pink and brown ornaments. The wreaths are beautiful keepsakes, and you can use them for many years to come.
3 tips before you start
1) I built all three Christmas wreaths on a 30 centimeter or 12-inch wire wreath frame.
2) You can clean and open pinecones, which you have collected from the woods, by baking the pinecones on a lined baking tray in the oven for 30 minutes to one hour.
3) I used fresh twigs for some of the wreaths, but you can also switch to artificial plants instead.
More from the Winter in the Woods Collection
Check out the links below for more fun and creative Holiday recipes, crafts and printables.
- Learn all about the Winter in the Woods collection
- Red & Gold Paper Flowers
- Honey Almond Cupcakes & Edible Pinecones
- Holiday Cookie Collaboration
- Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- 10 Cookie Packaging Ideas
- 3 Christmas Sugar Cookie Recipes
- Relaxing Bath Oil
- Printable Christmas Wall Art
- DIY Paper Pinecone Ornaments