Ready for a wee bit of summer? For this peony rose arrangement, I paired lush white and pink peonies mixed beautiful roses. The floral arrangement isn’t only wonderful to look at, it also smells heavenly.
DIY peony rose arrangement
Seriously, close your eyes and breathe in a whiff of cottage garden! The peony rose arrangement looks amazing on a dinner table, as part of a dessert bar or as a centerpiece for weddings.
I used a simple wire technique to create support for the flower stems and covered the vase with a gorgeous printable vase wrapper from our Vintage Rose collection.
As a bonus, we’ve also included a cute printable card and mini-envelope so you can even give the arrangement as a homemade Mother’s Day gift or DIY birthday present.
More Flower Arranging Projects
If you share our love for flowers and blooms, check out these flower arranging ideas:
- Romantic Hydrangea Peony Wreath
- Cute Apple Vases
- Spring Flower Arrangement in Soft Pastels
- Lavender Wreath
- Yellow Arrangement with Fresh Lemons
- Fresh Spring Bouquet with Anemones, Tulips & Eucalyptus
More from the Vintage Rose Mother’s Day collection
This project is part of our Vintage Rose Mother’s Day collection. Check the links below for more craft ideas, flower DIYs and sweet treats.
- Learn all about the Vintage Rose print
- The Vintage Rose Mother’s Day Collection
- Free Printable Mother’s Day Gift Tags
- Peony Rose Linen Spray
- To The World You Are a Mother – Printable Quote
- Rosewater Tea Cakes
Free Printable Vase Wrapper & Greeting Card
Click on the button to download your free printable vase wrapper, mini greeting card and envelope!