Bring on the spring blooms and create a fast and fresh spring bouquet with our seasonal favorites!
Homemade spring flower arrangement
The florals include French tulips, parrot tulips and anemones in pink and blush, which we paired with light green carnations and beautiful silver dollar eucalyptus. Pink, blush, silver and light green evoke a lovely fresh and airy feel when mixed together that will bring an instant spring accent to your home.
I used a tall vintage vase with a flared opening on a silver pedestal. A tall container is ideal for flower with long stems and helps to balance the bouquet. The bouquet is a great spring centerpiece and makes a lovely gift.
More flower arranging projects
If you share our love for flowers and blooms, check out these flower arranging ideas:
- Romantic Hydrangea Peony Wreath
- Colourful Summer Flower Gift Bag
- Darling Dahlia Bouquets
- Halloween Flower Pots and Drip Candles
- Cute Apple Vases
- Sparkly Winter Fairy Garden
- Romantic Hand-Tied Bouquet
- Spring Flower Arrangement in Soft Pastels
- Pretty Floral Decorating Ideas for Easter
- Gift Posy and Printable Cards
- Lavender Wreath
- Yellow Arrangement with Fresh Lemons
- Key to My Heart Valentines Bouquet
Tips for long vase life
Change the water and re-cut the stems every other day. When replenishing the water, also pour the vase or jug with hot water to eliminate bacteria. Re-cut the tulip stems if the outgrow the bouquet.