Send love to the special ones in your life with scrumptious raspberry chocolate whoopie pies! These cookies have a soft, cakey texture and a fruity, melt-in-your-mouth filling. We love the combination of chocolate and raspberries, and the whoopie pies make a cute gift packaged in our printable gift box, which you can download at the end of this post. This recipe is the first part in our Send with a Kiss Valentine’s Day series.
- kitchen scale or measuring cups and spoons
- large and small mixing bowls
- hand-held mixer
- large an d small whisks
- large and small metal spoons
- baking tray (sheet)
- non-stick silicone baking mat or baking (parchment) paper
- oven mitts or kitchen towel
- cooling rack
- disposable piping (pastry) bag
- small round piping tip (nozzle/tube)
Shelf life & storage
The sandwiched raspberry chocolate whoopie pies keep fresh refrigerated for two days. You can store undecorated whoopie pies in the freezer for a month.