Let’s bake caramel doughnuts with a sticky-sweet glaze! First, we whip up a brown sugar batter, and then make a rich and creamy caramel glaze from scratch. These baked doughnuts are super soft and fudgy, and taste perfect with a glass of milk. If you like donuts, also check out our applesauce doughnuts.
More caramel recipes
Do you love caramel and fudge as much as we do? Then check out this collection of sticky sweet caramel recipe!
- Dulce De Leche (only 1 ingredient)
- Movie Night Muffins
- The Easiest Caramel Apples
- Sweet and Savoury Pretzel Bites
- Caramel Fudge Biscuits
- kitchen scale or measuring cups and spoons
- large metal spoon
- large and small mixing bowls
- electric hand-held or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment
- rubber spatula
- disposable piping bag
- 12-hole doughnut tin (pan)
- oven mitt or kitchen towel
- cooling rack
- heavy-bottom sauce pan
- wooden spoon
Shelf life and storage
The doughnuts taste best on the day they’re made, and keep fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature.