“A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world”
We love this wonderful quote from Leo Buscaglia because it reminds us of the importance of friendship and finding joy even in the smallest things. And it’s true if we look at the world from a new perspective, a flower can become a bountiful garden, and a loved one is all we need to make us happy.
To share this quote with a friend, click the image and select a social media channel. You can also download a printable version and hang it in your home or office to keep you motivated and stay positive.
More inspirational quotes
Feeling inspired? Take a look at these lovely quotes for even more positive input! Or click on the image below to browse our collection free printable quotes.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams
- A butterfly counts not months
- Look for something positive in each day
- You are lovely
- Doing what you love is freedom
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life
- Forgiveness is the smell that lavender gives
- Autumn is a second spring
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
- Always remember: You’re stronger than you seem
Free Printable Quote: “A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world.”
Click on the button to download the free printable quote “A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world.”
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks so much for visiting the Cottage Blog. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Country Hill Cottage