As we start our journey into 2017, this beautiful quote by the American poet and philosopher Henry David Thoreau is a wonderful reminder to pursue our goals and follow our dreams. Starting this blog last year was a big leap in following our dreams. Although it admittedly takes a lot of work and long hours, the feedback we receive is well worth the effort, and we wouldn’t miss the opportunity for connecting with so many talented and passionate people. We feel deep gratitude for having the chance to do something we’ve always imagined doing.
To share this quote with a friend, click the image and select a social media channel. You can also download a printable version and hang it in your home or office to keep you motivated and stay positive.
Spring at Osterley Park
More inspirational quotes
Feeling inspired? Take a look at these lovely quotes for even more positive input! Or click on the image below to browse our collection free printable quotes.
- A butterfly counts not months
- Look for something positive in each day
- You are lovely
- A single rose can be my garden
- Doing what you love is freedom
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life
- Forgiveness is the smell that lavender gives
- Autumn is a second spring
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
- Always remember: You’re stronger than you seem