“Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.”
These words remind us that sometimes little things can make all the difference. We might be chasing after “big dreams”, like hoping for a promotion or dreaming of a new house. And while having a clear goal is important, it’s also good practice to pause now and then to think about all the little things, which make our lives so rich and meaningful.
To share this quote with a friend, click the image and select a social media channel. You can also download a printable version and hang it in your home or office to keep you motivated and stay positive.
More inspirational quotes
Feeling inspired? Take a look at these lovely quotes for even more positive input! Or click on the image below to browse our collection free printable quotes.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams
- A butterfly counts not months
- You are lovely
- A single rose can be my garden
- Doing what you love is freedom
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life
- Forgiveness is the smell that lavender gives
- Autumn is a second spring
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
- Always remember: You’re stronger than you seem
Free Printable Quote: “Look for something positive in each day”
Click on the button to download the free printable quote “Look for something positive in each day.”
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks so much for visiting the Cottage Blog. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Country Hill Cottage