“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower”
Algerian-French author and philosopher Albert Camus lets the character Jan utter this line in his play The Misunderstanding (1942).
To share this quote with a friend, click the image and select a social media channel. You can also download a printable version and hang it in your home or office to keep you motivated and stay positive.
More from the Darling Dahlia series
This quote is part of our Darling Dahlia. Check out the links below to learn more about this print and our series of dahlia-inspired tutorials:
More inspirational quotes
Feeling inspired? Take a look at these lovely quotes for even more positive input!
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams
- A butterfly counts not months
- Look for something positive in each day
- You are lovely
- A single rose can be my garden
- Doing what you love is freedom
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life
- Forgiveness is the smell that lavender gives
- Autumn is a second spring
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
- Always remember: You’re stronger than you seem
Free Printable Quote: “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
Click on the button to download the free printable quote: “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks so much for visiting the Cottage Blog. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more inspiring quotes and saying!
Country Hill Cottage