Are you ready for chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate? Then this delicious chocolate mousse tart will satisfy any and every chocolate craving! The chocolate mousse filling is easy enough to whip up and tastes very velvety and rich. The chocolate crust has a deep chocolate aroma and tender texture.
Homemade chocolate mousse tart
While I’m not a big chocolate lover, my husband and Irena constantly request homemade chocolate desserts, and this chocolaty treat was right up their ally. The chocolate mousse tart is a wonderful way to finish an elegant dinner or eat it just because like the hubby and my sister love to do.
You can serve the tart with whipped cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and fruits. I think raspberries and strawberries would be extra delish. Have fun baking!
More chocolate treats
Craving more chocolatey goodness? Then check out these yum recipes for more chocolate cakes, biscuits and sweet nibbles!
- Chocolate Doughnuts
- Easy Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Chip Lemon Curd Sandwich Cookies
- Raspberry Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Homemade Nutella
- Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
- Raspberry Rose Truffles
- Pretzle Nutella Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Star Surprise Inside Cake
- kitchen scale or measuring cups and spoons
- large mixing bowl
- tall mixing bowl
- cling film (plastic wrap)
- rolling pin
- 22 cm (9 in) non-stick loose-bottom fluted flan tin (pan)
- baking (parchment) paper
- ceramic baking beans (pie weights)
- sharp knife
- oven mitts
- cutting board
- wooden spoon
- hand-held or stand mixer with the whip attachment
- rubber spatula