These chocolate chip mint cookies are a scrumptious and festive treat that will make your holiday season complete. They’re made with cocoa plus semi-sweet chocolate chips plus milk chocolate chips plus mint extract and decorated whit white chocolate and crushed candy canes.
These cookies are also an excellent holiday food gift… if you’re willing to share, that is! For more festive baking ideas, check out our lemon star cookies, star surprise-inside cake, honey almond cupcakes, and 3 Christmas sugar cookie recipes. And to make holiday cookie gift giving easy, we put together a free eBook with printable favor tags, DIYs and cute cookie packaging ideas.
Want more scrumptious cookie and biscuit recipes? Of course you do! Click on the links below for sweet and crumbly goodness:
- Meringue Kiss
- Oreo Nutella Bites
- Bad Bat Biscuits
- Lemon Shortbread Stars
- Homemade Cookie Butter
- Raspberry Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Lavender Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Lemon Curd Sandwich Cookies
- Strawberry Rose Meltaways
- Brookies with Candy
- Classic Sugar Cookies
- 3 Christmas sugar cookies
More from the Winter in the Woods Collection
Check out the links below for more fun and creative Holiday recipes, crafts and printables.
- Red & Gold Paper Flowers
- Honey Almond Cupcakes & Edible Pinecones
- Holiday Cookie Collaboration
- Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- 10 Cookie Packaging Ideas
- 3 Christmas Sugar Cookie Recipes
- Printable Christmas Wall Art
- 3 Christmas Pinecone Wreath Ideas
- Woods in Winter – Printable Poem
- DIY Paper Pinecone Ornaments
- Marzipan Pinecone Treats
Storage and shelf life
You can store the chocolate chip mint cookies at room temperature for up to a week. Undecorated cookies can be frozen for a month.
The chocolate chip mint cookies are a great homemade holiday gift for friends and family and look very appetizing packed in a pretty DIY decoupage box. You learn how to make this box and download the decorative patterns we used for this project in our free Printable Holiday Gift Tags eBook.