What happens when a cookie meets a brownie meets a bunch of M&Ms around October? Halloween brookies with candy, of course! Expect to bite simultaneously into cake and biscuits as the cookie dough is crunchy, while the brownie portion has a soft and cakey texture.
I colored the cookie dough with purple food coloring to accentuate the Halloweeny look, which you can omit if you prefer – the brookies will taste just as delicious. For more spooky recipes, have a look at our Bat Bad Biscuits and download the cute cookie envelops we created for the brookies. Happy fright fest!
Want more scrumptious cookie and biscuit recipes? Of course you do! Click on the links below for sweet and crumbly goodness:
- Simple Sugar Cookies
- Meringue Kiss
- Ashley’s Blackberry Macarons
- Oreo Nutella Bites
- Bad Bat Biscuits
- Lemon Shortbread Stars
- Homemade Cookie Butter
- Raspberry Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Caramel Fudge Biscuits
- Lavender Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Lemon Curd Sandwich Cookies
- Strawberry Rose Meltaways
More from The Rose and The Raven Halloween Collection
Check out the links below for more fun and creative Halloween themed recipes, crafts and printables.
- Learn all about The Rose and The Raven Halloween collection
- Printable Trick-or-Treat Favour Boxes
- Halloween Fudge with Meringue Kisses and Oreos
- Printable Halloween Wall Art
- Giant Two-Toned Paper Flowers
- Raven Cakes Bites
Shelf life and storage
You can store the Halloween brookies with candy in an airtight container for up to two weeks, or freeze to undecorated cookies for 2 months.