Add a blast of color to your home or party décor with giant two-toned paper flowers! In honor of Halloween, we chose black and purple cardstock for the petals and a light lavender shade for the center.
DIY giant paper flower
The flower looks just as great with any color combination, and we recommend using contrasting colors for the two-toned effect to show in the best way. In this DIY, we explain how to make the two-toned petals, as well as a pretty fluffy flower center. You can download the free printable templates we used at the end of this post. And for more paper flowers, check out our tutorials for giant paper roses and dahlias!
More paper craft projects
If you’re feeling crafty, please also check out these creative projects:
- DIY Tissue Paper Pom-Poms
- How to make a Gift Bag
- Giant Paper Dahlias
- Honeycomb Pom-Poms
- Swarm of Bats Wall Decoration
- Giant Paper Roses
- DIY Tassel Garland
- Paper Rosettes
- Tissue Paper Butterflies
- Easy Crepe Paper Flowers
- Crepe Paper Roses
- Giant Tissue Paper Flowers
- Autumn Paper Leaf Wreath
- Ruffle Pom Poms
More from The Rose and The Raven Halloween Collection
Check out the links below for more fun and creative Halloween themed recipes, crafts and printables.
- Learn all about The Rose and The Raven Halloween collection
- Printable Trick-or-Treat Favour Boxes
- Halloween Fudge with Meringue Kisses and Oreos
- Halloween Brookies with Candy
- Printable Cookie Envelopes
- Raven Cakes Bites
- Printable Window Cake Box
- Printable Wall Art
- Purple Autumn Flower Arrangement for Halloween
Free Printable Template
Click on the button to download your free printable template to make the two-toned paper flowers!