Homemade Foot Bath
- 225 g (1 cup) Epsom salt
- 30 g (1/4 cup) whole milk powder
- the finely grated zest of 1 unwaxed organic lemon
- 1 tsp dried peppermint leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp rosemary needles, crushed
- 1 tsp sweet almond oil
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 15 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops lime essential oil
- small organza or cotton bags
- white ribbon
- printable foot bath label (download below)
Add all ingredients into a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
2) Package the foot bath
Using a spoon, transfer the bath salt into an organza or cotton bag, tie up and decorate with ribbon and a printable label. The recipe is enough to fill 3 organza gift bags.
How to use the homemade foot bath
A cooling foot bath helps to relax swollen, sore feet. To make it, fill a bowl large enough for your feet with cool water (15°C / 60°F). Add1/3 cup of the foot bath mixture and stir. Let your feet soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse and dry your feet afterwards.
Set up a relaxing warm foot bath
A warm water foot bath relaxes and can help to ease foot cramps. To set it up, pour warm water (37°C / 98°F) into a bowl large enough to put your feet in. Add a bag and place the feet in the bath for 20 to 30 minutes.
Who can use a foot bath?
Beauty DIYs for Clear Skin