“Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.”
To share this quote by American jurist Oliver Wendel Holmes with a friend, click the image and select a social media channel. You can also download a printable version and hang it in your home or office to keep you motivated and stay positive.
More from the Key to My Heart collection
Let’s celebrate Valentine’s with our Key To My Heart collection. Click on the links below and discover creative DIY projects, recipes and printables. And join our Email Club so you don’t miss out on the fun!
More inspirational quotes
Feeling inspired? Take a look at these lovely quotes for even more positive input! Or click on the image below to browse our collection free printable quotes.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams
- A butterfly counts not months
- Look for something positive in each day
- You are lovely
- A single rose can be my garden
- Doing what you love is freedom
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them
- Happiness is not a destination, it’s a way of life
- Forgiveness is the smell that lavender gives
- Autumn is a second spring
- I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers
- Always believe something wonderful is about to happen
- Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds.
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow
Free Printable Quote: “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.”
Click on the button to download the free printable quote: “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.”
Thanks for stopping by
Thanks so much for visiting the Cottage Blog. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this article, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more inspiring quotes and saying!
Country Hill Cottage